Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pope Wallpaper, Banner, and more!

Okay, if I knew this image was going to run around like wildfire I would have done a better job. If I ever make the facebook books it'll be because of this one. Thank you Cory Heimann from Likable Art for the Graphic Design and the embarrassing number of likes and shares.

 wallpaper
 
 phone

 facebook banner

But the real nice thing is, we have a Pope! And how lucky are we that we get such holy ones these days! But during the emotional Papamoon we are all going through, I like to drink in some smart sobriety from someone who knows the inner workings of the Church politics, and has written several books on our last two Popes. Where might this Pope be leading us to?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/342964/first-american-pope-george-weigel


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! I have this on both my phone and computer background now!

Viva el Papa!

Evie said...

This is great! I'm adding it to my background as well!

Unknown said...

This article serves as a diagram to the most-widely recognized items in the auto sign industry. There are numerous a bigger number of items than the few recorded here, however these are the ones that fit most clients' needs.
skilteproduktion