Friday, September 14, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 17)

- 1 -

Catching Fire is filming in Atlanta!! Double reason to visit my parents!

- 2 -

I listened to Fulton Sheen's autobiography a second time so I thought I'd post some of his most famous quotes because I love him.




“It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God. Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another. Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other soon find there is nothing else. Without a central loyalty life is unfinished.” ― Fulton J. Sheen, Seven Words of Jesus and Mary: Lessons from Cana and Calvary

- 3 -


“We become like that which we love. If we love what is base, we become base; but if we love what is noble, we become noble.” ― Fulton J. Sheen, Life is Worth Living

 - 4 -

 “To tell a woman who is forty, "You look like sixteen," is boloney. The blarney way of saying it is 
 'Tell me how old you are, I should like to know at what age women are the most beautiful.'” ― Fulton J. Sheen

 - 5 -


 “A woman gets angry when a man denies his faults, because she knew them all along. His lying mocks her affection; it is the deceit that angers her more than the faults.” ― Fulton J. Sheen, Life is Worth Living

- 6 -

This SONG:


- 7 -

K! Bye!

~

Please visit Jen @ Conversion Diary


No comments: