Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Walking for Lives

This Sunday I participated in my first walk for any cause whatever. For most of my adult life I’ve understood intellectually the tragedy of abortion, but it wasn’t until recently that my heart began to ache for the women and babies that cry out for help every single day in this country.
Jennifer Fulwiler* speaks very beautifully about her conversion from being a pro-choice activist to being a pro-life advocate. I appreciate her sensitivity and love towards young women. She gives several insights that I hadn’t thought of before and for anybody wrestling with these issues this is a very good place to begin unravel the true nature of what we call ‘abortion’. To listen to what she has to say go to http://www.conversiondiary.com/2010/10/why-i-went-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-audio.html
Jennifer Fulwiler writes @ www.conversiondiary.com and is a smart, funny, Christian writer who always brightens my day when she has a new entry.

No comments: